Readers Rejoice: Teen Book Group
Readers Rejoice is our Teen Book Group!
- We typically meet on the 3rd Friday of every month from 6:00-8:30 (but, check the calendar to be sure).
- If you want to join us, you can pick up a copy of the book at the circulation desk the month prior to the meeting (if it's not at the circulation desk, check along the Teen wall; if it's not there, ask a friendly librarian).
- We read titles that appeal to a teen audience that are largely selected by the book group members.
- Visit our calendar at lislelibrary.org to register, please.
- There are snacks.
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (May 18, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- The Princess Bride by William Goldman (June 15, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause (July 20, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak (August 17, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon (November 17, 2017 *Movie+Book*)
- The Duff by Kody Keplinger (December 22, 2017 *Movie+Book*)
- The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game by Michael Lewis (January 19, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (February 16, 2018 *Movie+Book*)
- Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan (March 16, 2018)
- Simon Vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli (
April 20, 2018; Rescheduled: Thursday, April 26, 7:00-8:00 PM; Group Study Room)