Parking Lot Improvement Project
New at Lisle Library District: Parking Lot Improvements
We are pleased to announce that we have completed the construction project in our parking lot. Changes include:
- We have changed the directional flow of the parking lot. Our former “exit” path is now the “entrance” path which increases driver and pedestrian safety.
- Patrons now exit down the hill for better driving sight.
- Additional striping and signage for fire lanes and safer pedestrian walkways was added.
- “Temporary” 3 minute parking spaces for drop-off and pick up, flashers required were added.
- We have repaired poor conditions and cracks caused by the extreme cold of the recent winter.
If you have any questions or concerns about the new parking lot configuration, please call the library at 630-971-1675.
Please see below for the new traffic flow map: