Top 5 Tips for Writing Homework
Homework Tips for Writing an English Paper Written by, Michael D.
1. One of the most important parts of an essay is the introduction. It is the place where the writer captures the reader's attention. There is usually a thesis statement that goes in the last sentence of the introduction paragraph to give describe the essay's main objective.
2. Always outline your paper, so when you actually write it, you do not lose focus or go off topic.
3. When you cannot come up with more details to support your body paragraph, ask yourself questions like: who, why, how, or what is the big picture. That will help you brainstorm more ideas.
4. Always check for grammar mistakes when you finish your essay, or have a friend edit your essay. You don't want to get marked down for silly mistakes.
5. Transitions are very important. They help the sentence fluency flow within each paragraph. Some example phrases include: as a result, because, consequently, but, however, in contrast, nonetheless, also, besides, furthermore, for example, likewise, similarly, in conclusion.