LEGO Build-Off Competition
The annual LEGO build off is back!
How It Works
Use your imagination to build a LEGO creation and compete with other builders to win this year’s LEGO Build-Off! Trophies will be awarded to categories such as largest, coolest, and even weirdest creation! For ages 5-14.
How to Enter
- First things first! Stop in at the Youth Services' Desk to fill out an entry application
- Use your personal LEGO collection to build a scene, vehicle, building, machine, or anything else your imagination creates
- Take a picture of your creation and your numbered entry card (you'll get this when you come in to fill out your application)
- Drop off your picture and entry form at the Youth Services' Desk or email the photo and application information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wait to see if you won! Winners will be announced in June via our Instagram (If you won, you'll be contacted by phone)
- No official LEGO sets may be used. All creations must be original work and not copied from anywhere else. You are allowed to use resources to help you.
- You may not submit something you have entered in previous years.
- All LEGO mini-figures are allowed.
- Entry pictures must have the entry card number visible.
- Entires must follow all the rules to qualify for judging and the grand prize.
- All entries MUST be submitted by May 31, 2016.
Resources to Help
- Build Together: This site gives tips for building
- LEGO Site: This is a LEGO site to help think of creative designs
- LEGO Pinterest Board: This is a Pinterest board for LEGO building ideas
- LEGO Books at the Lisle Library: Check out these book available on our shelves
For questions, concerns, or more information email email@example.com or
call 630-971-1675 ext. 3001