Zinio, the Library’s online magazines subscription, provides a quick and easy way for LLD resident cardholders to read digital copies of their favorite magazines. Access Zinio via your PC/Mac or smart device using the The Zinio Reader App.
Zinio’s unique digital platform displays your chosen magazine page-for-page, including full-color pictures, while taking the reading experience even further through intuitive navigation, keyword article search and interactive rich media elements such as audio and video.
Newsweek, Car & Driver, Good Housekeeping, The Economist, “O” Oprah Magazine, MacWorld and PC Magazine are just a few of the popular titles that are available through the Library’s Zinio subscription.
How to create your own Zinio account:
• Resident cardholders can log in with a valid Lisle Library card. Scroll down to "Zinio" on our Databases login page and click.
• Select "Create New Account" on the Zinio platform page.
• Zinio will ask you for your name and email and will also ask you to create a Zinio password. This password is only for the Zinio platform and you will use this to access Zinio from any device -- your phone, your tablet, etc. Passwords must have at least 7 characters & include letters and numbers.
• That's it! Browse away... and choose from over 80 popular magazines. To see all available titles, click inside the "Title Search" box. To see general subject areas, click inside the "All Genres" drop down box.
• Zinio will open 2 tabs in a browser: one to read your magazines (zinio.com) and one to search for library magazines (rbdigital.com). To search, please make sure you are on the page that has the Lisle Library District logo in the upper left corner (this page will have an rbdigial web address).
• If you wish to remove a magazine from your reading list, make sure you are on the reading page (zinio.com). Click "See All" and then click on "Edit Your Reading List" to remove any magazines you no longer want. There is no need to "return" digital magazines; they are yours until you wish to delete them.
Consider downloading the free Zinio app to your device and then simply login using your email and password and access your personal library of magazines from anywhere.
Please note: The Zinio app functions only as a reader. To search for and add new titles to your reading list, you must use a web browser and be on the page that has the Lisle Library District logo in the upper left corner (this page will also have an rbdigial web address.)