Library Strategic Plan, Vision, Mission & Values
A strategic plan helps an organization plan its future. The Lisle LIbrary District (LLD) has produced a plan that is focused on access, diversity, improved Library experiences, and fiscal responsibility. This Plan will advance the LLD forward for the next three years. The 2019-2022 LLD Strategic Plan was adopted by the Board of Trustees on November 14, 2018.
The LLD is committed to investing in projects, resources, and services to meet the needs in our community.
Lisle Library District 2019-2022 Strategic Plan
Our vision is to enrich, educate, and empower the residents of the Lisle Library District.
The Lisle Library District is committed to enhancing the cultural, social, and lifelong educational development of the community.
The Lisle Library District will:
- Offer materials, technologies, services, and programs that will help meet the diverse and ever-changing needs of patrons, both within and beyond our walls.
- Provide excellent patron and community service.
- Operate efficiently and deliver outstanding value with integrity and accountability.
- Communicate its diverse resources, services, and programs via all available media.
- Encourage the freedom of expression and the free flow of ideas.
- Provide skilled and knowledgeable staff working in a stimulating environment.
- Provide a welcoming, functional, and comfortable environment.
- Value and encourage cooperative relationships and partnerships with community organizations, educational institutions, governmental bodies and other libraries.