Book Boxes are available for adults and teens (ages 13+) who are Lisle Library cardholders and reciprocal borrowers.
Here's what you need to know:
- To receive a Book Box, patrons must fill out a request form HERE.
- A Book Box includes a hand-picked Library book, small trinkets and candy, and a Book Rating Form all in a box!
- Keep the small trinkets and candy and enjoy the book, but the book and the box should be returned on or before their due date.
- Book Boxes can be picked up at the Lower-Level Adult Services Desk for up to 7 days after the patron is notified that they are ready. If you prefer to pick up your Book Box via our pick-up window, please call Circulation, 630-971-1675 x 1100.
- Books and boxes must be returned to the Lower-Level Adult Services Desk. If you utilized our pick-up window, your items will be placed in a bag instead of a box. You may dispose of the bag and return the book to the outside book drop if you wish.
- Books can be renewed up to 2 times as long as no one has a hold on the item.
- A new Book Box Request Form should be completed each time a patron would like a new box.
More questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org